2 Steaks (Fillet, Sirloin or Rump)
150ml Double Cream
2 Tbsp Brandy
2 Tbsp Peppercorns
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1) Crush the peppercorns in a pestle and mortar.
2) Press the steaks onto the crushed peppercots, both sides.
3) Melt the butter and add the olive oil in a good size frying pan.
4) Over a medium to high heat, fry the steaks on both sides to sear.
5) Lower the heat and cook to taste - 2 minutes each side for medium rare, up to 5 minutes for well done (depending on thickness of steaks).
5) Remove steaks from pan, cover to kleep warm
6) With the pan off the heat, add the brandy, stand back and very carefully (ideally using a BBQ fire lighter or a kitchen blowtorch), light the brandy.
7) When the flames have gone, add the cream and stir to mix in. Warm gently until the cream is sliightly thicker.
8) Place the steaks on plates, and cover in the brandy peppercorn cream. Serve with chunky chips, peas and roasted cherry tomatoes.